- Depository services are provided by financial entity to hold and assists securities such as stocks and bonds in electronic form called dematerlized (Demat) form instead of physical form
- The entity holding such huge amount of securities on behalf of their clients is called Depository Participant
Why open Demat Account?
“To digitize all your securities investment”
- No need to hold share certificates in physical form, hold securities in Demat form to protect it from theft, loss, fraud, damage or delay in deliveries
- Ease of transferring securities by submitting one set of claim papers to DP
- In the times of T+2 having a Demat account linked to your trading account becomes more convenient
Who should have a Demat Account?
“Every person investing in financial securities”
- Every person having securities such as shares certificates in physical form should have a Demat account as shares cannot be traded without Demat anymore
Why Open Demat Account with MSFL?
“Because We Persevere, Persist and Perform for YOU”
- MSFL offers full-fledged Depository services
- Depository Participant registered with both NSDL (National Securities Depository Ltd) and CDSL (Central Depository Services Ltd)
- The non-trading members also can avail of our Depository services
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
What services do we offer for Demat Account?
- MSFL offers best-in-class service and customer focus
- At your doorstep facility to execute trades
- Instant SMS alerts
- Anytime, anywhere access to your information
- Customized schemes
- Execution of trades through Speed-e and Ideas
Note : Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd. does client based and proprietary trading on various stock exchanges.