- Derivatives are financial contracts that derive their value/price from an existing asset class
- Most common types of derivatives are Futures, Options, and Warrants
Why Invest in Derivatives?
“To protect your investments against volatility”
- Helps to hedge your investment positions
- Needs less investment and offers high liquidity
- Mitigates single stock ownership risk, event risk or credit risk
- Helps in diversifying your investment portfolio
Who should invest in Derivatives?
“Anyone who needs to leverage their investment positions”
- Suitable for intraday traders
- Predominantly driven by institutional investors
- Perfect product for importers, exporters to hedge against volatility
- Helps high net worth individuals (HNIs) diversify an investment portfolio
Why Invest in Derivatives with MSFL?
“Because We Persevere, Persist and Perform for YOU”
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
What do we offer in Derivatives?
- Futures and Options trading with limited margin
- Single window for equity and derivatives trading in NSE and BSE
- 25+ years of experience and expertise in capital markets
- Well equipped research advice to hedge your investments in safe and timely manner
- Daily and weekly reports on derivatives market trends
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and Tablet
Note : Marwadi Shares and Finance Ltd. does client based and proprietary trading on various stock exchanges.