- An initial public offering or IPO is a process where company issues shares for the very first time and invites the public to invest in the company
- Companies raise equity capital for expansion purposes
- A company can also issue an offer for sale (OFS) to its existing shareholders
Why invest in IPOs?
- Offers a good opportunity to net higher returns in short-term
- Opportunity of owning company shares at the lowest price
- A chance to be part of a growth story of company issuing shares
Who Should invest in IPOs?
- IPOs are subscribed by institutional investors to be part of growth story
- Can be beneficial for retail investors or traders in short-term
- Good option for long-term investors to buy shares without paying brokerage
Why invest in IPO with MSFL?
At MSFL, we guide you in the IPO space with a 360-degree coverage : information of upcoming IPOs, their prospects, their valuation, etc
- Research advice on IPO
- Easy and fast IPO application process
- Timely update of IPO application status
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
What services do we offer for IPOs?
- Pre-printed forms with applicant's details
- Expert advice on IPOs by experienced professionals
- Distribution and collection of forms up to 7pm
- New Demat account opening within 24 hours for IPO investors
- Allotment information in the demat account via SMS
- Telephonic inquiry of demat balance
- Execution of Trades through Speed-e and ideas