Marwadi Shares & Finance Limited was incorporated in 1992 with the vision of providing superior and innovative financial services to meet the emerging needs of the investor community. The Company became a corporate member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) in 1996 and launched depository services of Depository Participant under National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) in 1999. In the years since, from our humble beginnings, committed to the principles of professionalism, speed and ethics we have catapulted our growth to emerge amongst the leading retail broking houses in India.
The company crossed the following milestones to reach its present position as the leading retail broking house in India.
Marwadi Shares And Finance Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated by first generation Entrepreneurs Shri Ketan Marwadi, Shri Deven Marwadi and Shri Sandeep Marwadi
Became a corporate member of National Stock Exchange Of India - (NSE)
Became a member of Saurashtra Kutch Stock Exchange (SKSE)
Launched Depository services of Depository Participant under National Depository Security Ltd. (NSDL)
Commenced Derivative Trading after obtaining registration as Clearing and Trading Member in NSE.
- Marwadi commodity broker pvt ltd became a corporate member of the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange of India Ltd. (NCDEX)
- Marwadi Commodity Broker Pvt. Ltd. becomes a corporate member of The Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX)
MSFL launches depository services of Depository Participant under Central Depository Services (India) Ltd.
MSFL launches its first online trading platforms on desktops as well as web based.
MSFPL converted to Limited co. (Marwadi Shares And Finance Limited) The Company raised private equity from ICGU Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of India Capital Growth Fund.
Attracted Private Equity Investment from Reputed Investors Caledonia & ICGI
Adjudged the 5th Largest Broking House by Dun & Bradstreet
- Growing Institutional Business
- Moves in to 90000 Square Feet State of Art Infrastructure
- Marwadi Commodity Broker Pvt. Ltd. Become member of NSEL.
- Registered as Pop for NPS (New Pension Scheme) introduced by Govt. of India.
- Launched new scheme of PMS.
- MSFL increased its prominence significantly in institutional broking and capital market deals.
MSFL launches its first mobile trading application
Obtained Merchant Banking License
- MSFL launches ‘MSFL Connect’ the latest Mobile trading application
- MSFL launches ‘Marwadi Click’ the latest web based trading platform
- Marwadi Group completes 25 years in the financial services business
- MCBPL has taken membership of ICEX in 2017 and active broker on diamond derivative contract