- Margin funding is practice of using borrowed funds from a broker to trade in any financial securities, which forms as collateral for the loan from broker
- Margin refers to the amount of funds that the trader has to personally invest from his/her own resources
- The greater the volatility of the stock, the higher will be the margin requirement
Why use Margin Funding?
- Use of margin funding can potentially magnify gains for the trader
Who should do Margin Funding?
- Useful product for Sophisticated and experienced traders
- Suitable for high networth individuals with high risk appetite
- Good option for short-term traders and investors
Why have Margin Funding facility with MSFL?
- MSFL offers easy margin trading facility
- Provide competitive interest rate for availing facility
- Facilitates to leverage in cash and derivatives trading against highly liquid securities approved by exchange
The Marwadi Merit
- User-friendly investing and trading experience
- Rational and timely advice from our research experts
- Dedicated client support and services
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and Tablet
What do we offer in Margin Funding?
- Best competitive interest rates for margin Funding facility
- Single window for equity and derivatives trading in NSE and BSE
- 25+ years of experience, and expertise
- Well equipped research advice to hedge your investments in safe and timely manner
- Trading facility available across all platforms - Desktop, Web, Mobile and tablet