TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MARWADI FOR Marwadi OMO (WHATSAPP):
Marwadi OMO(WhatsApp) Disclaimers
- The contents of messages sent is meant for end user only. You are not supposed to reproduce, copy, or redistribute for commercial purposes any materials or design elements of this service.
You are instructed not to submit or transmit any message / content through this service which is:
- non relevant, obscene, vulgar, or pornographic. The system will accept pre defined keywords only.
- encouraging the commission of a crime or may lead to violation of any law.
- violating any rules or regulations of state or federal law in India and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- infringing the intellectual or copyrights of a third party.
- Marwadi Shares and Finance Limited (MSFL) reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submissions made by you that violates the rules or which are inappropriate, or even remove the user from this services as per MSFL’s sole discretion, without any liability or giving warning to you.
- Each and every response that you receive from Marwadi OMO WhatsApp Bot messenger is based on program and is computerized. This system has been developed and is regularly enhanced to handle queries in all the best possible manner. However for any inappropriate answers, MSFL shall not be held responsible. In case of any difficulty or abnormality found in response, you can call +91-281-7174000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://marwadionline.com/ for any clarifications.
- Under no circumstances shall MSFL, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service or for receipt of any answer provided by MSFL program running at the back-end.
- Having subscribed to Marwadi OMO alerts / notification services, you agree to get your personal notifications via WhatsApp including transaction details, value added subscriptions, your holding details, credit/debit balances etc. You also agree to receive notifications including market news, index movements, research ideas and reports, offers, new product features etc. on your registered mobile number with MSFL via WhatsApp. In case your registered cell number is mapped to any of the broking accounts with MSFL (which is of your eligible family member), please note that you shall have to specify that for which account you intend to receive these services on the registered number, otherwise this service will not be available for any account as single WhatsApp number is found in more than one account.
- You understand that using WhatsApp application may carry extra risks and it may not be secured. Further, any message and information exchanged is subject to the risk of being read, interrupted, intercepted, or defrauded by third party or otherwise subject to manipulation by third party or may involve delay in transmission. MSFL shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for the consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this service.
- You are aware that it may not be possible for MSFL to give detailed information on these service functionalities.
- You are aware that authentication technologies and strict security measures are required for using mobile applications. You undertake to ensure that the password is not revealed to any third party including employees and dealers of MSFL. You shall be solely responsible for all the communication exchanged between you and MSFL while logging into this service.
- You understand that Mobile phones are vulnerable to the threats such as but not limited to unauthorized (i) access by intruders to the data /information (ii) identity theft (iii) privacy violations, (iv) planting of stealth software and viruses, (v) disablement or distortion of operations (vi) interception of the transmission of encrypted data/message etc. You shall immediately notify MSFL in writing if you discover/suspect any unauthorized access.
- You are responsible for keeping security safeguard of your WhatsApp account linked to your registered mobile number.
- You are aware that using Mobile app involves many uncertain factors and complex software, hardware, systems, etc. which are susceptible to interruptions and dislocations. MSFL do not make any representation or warranty that the service will be available at all the times without any interruption and further that MSFL shall not be responsible for any variation, reduction or imposition of the terms or the Client’s inability to use the Mobile application.
- You agree that you shall not have any claim against the Exchange or MSFL on account of any suspension, interruption, non-availability or malfunctioning of the service due to any link/mobile/system failure at MSFL end for any reason thereof. Once a message is transmitted and sent to your registered number it shall be deemed to have been received, read and understood by you.
- You confirm to have understood that if you change your WhatsApp number, you shall have to update it with broking and demat account. In addition to this, to avail Marwadi OMO facility, re-registration of your new WhatsApp number will be required to be done by you.
- You confirm to have read and understood the following disclaimers:
- MSFL has the right to retract the service anytime it deems fit.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and will be updated at MSFL discretion without notice.